Fiscal legislation includes a number of facilities for preventing structuring/restructuring, successions and transfers from being hindered by acute taxation. Many of these facilities are characterised by periods/sanction periods that must be observed. To make use of these, a company transfer or future company transfer must be anticipated in good time, such as by forming a holding structure, transferring shares or reallocating immovable property or other company assets or divisions.
Our specialists will be pleased to help you in supervising the fiscal and financial aspects of your company transfer or succession.
We can help you with:
- Supervising the tax aspects of your company transfer.
- Structuring employee or third party participations.
- Assessing the applicability of the company succession scheme in your current structure (‘CSS scan’).
- Valuing your company.
- The financing request in the context of company transfer or company succession.
- Formulating an overview of your income and assets/fiscal income and assets.
- Implementing or supervising due diligence.
If you want to find out exactly what we can do for you, please contact us for a no-obligation meeting.