31 (0)20 5700 200
+31 (0)20 5700 200
+31 (0)20 5700 200
Welcoming and working with foreign investors
Horlings is the Dutch representative of the NEXIA international network, for the greater Amsterdam area. Horlings has enforced an Foreign Desk specialized to support international companies with commercial presence in the Netherlands and setting up intermediate holding companies for multinational operations.
Tailored service for foreign investors
To meet the expectations of foreign investors who prefer to work with an autonomous firm, Horlings’ Foreign Desk offers its clients a group of services developed for international groups with commercial operations and/or holdings in the Netherlands.
Determine the best structure
Through advanced study of legal and tax issues, our dedicated team of fiscal advisors determines what the best type of organization is for the investor. We are experienced in creating and setting up companies including registration and other formalities.
Tax and Accounting services
We render services for:
* Depending on the advice/compliance needed, in cooperation with our local Nexia International colleagues
- Complete accounting and tax services: bookkeeping, VAT and other tax declarations, preparing annual accounts and corporate tax returns and monitoring of operations and companies.
- Setting up “management accounts” according to the formats required by the group, respecting frequency and deadlines.
- Tailoring accounting and management procedures to the formats required by the head office: schedules, analytic accounting, budgets and monitoring cash flow.
A dedicated team
A partner-led team with almost 40 years experience in an international environment is supported by other specialists, experts, consultants and fiscal advisors, or, if necessary, lawyers and other specialists. Their selection is determined by the following:
- Ability to work in English.
- Specific technical knowledge in accounting, reporting and tax matters.
- Direct work experience with foreign companies.
- Autonomy and responsibility, personal and high quality service.
Benefit of our active participation in the Nexia International network
Our membership of the NEXIA International network and their international assignments as well as the international clients recommended to our Foreign Desk, gives us the global expertise for your international projects.
Get the best information
- The Foreign Desk team is in direct contact with other Nexia offices with which it collaborates, having personal links with many partners and associates in these offices, thus having easy and rapid access to key foreign national legislation information.
- The Nexia network is especially active in the accounting and tax area. Its organization includes a Tax Committee composed of partners specialized in tax matters who share their expertise internationally. Task forces are organized on subjects such as transfer pricing, e-commerce, or taxation of expatriates to help network members in their advisory capacity.
Identifying the best international firms
Our Foreign Desk team actively participates in technical conferences and meetings organized throughout the year for network members. This also enables them to help identify the most experienced associates for you to work with. We personally know the best!