Invoicing and credit Management via Payt
Recently Horlings Accountants & Belastingadviseurs B.V. started using the program Payt for invoicing and credit management.
What does this mean for you as our client?
- From now on you will receive our invoices by e-mail via the Payt portal
- If you have questions or comments about an invoice, you can let us know in the digital Payt environment
- If the payment term (30 days) is exceeded, you will receive a reminder by e-mail via the Payt portal
- You will receive a separate payment reminder for each outstanding invoice
- If you pay from a Dutch bank account, there is also the possibility with each invoice and reminder to pay via iDeal
- Current payment arrangements remain in force, but are monitored by Payt
It is possible by activating Payt that you will receive several e-mails with payment reminders. We ask you for your understanding.
Do you have any specific questions or wishes? Please contact us via email@example.com.