Corona-crisis | Corona newsletter no. 12/2021: Further expansion of coronavirus support
Topicality | 9 February 2021
Further expansion of coronavirus support
The government is once again taking additional measures to support companies seriously affected by the coronavirus restrictions. These new support measures are in addition to the existing schemes, some of which are being adapted and expanded.
We are keen to ensure we provide up-to-date information. As we are writing, however, new additions or improvements to the support measures may be announced by the government. The overview in this Coronavirus Newsletter is based on the information available as at 8 p.m. on Thursday 21 January 2021.
- Improvement of NOW scheme
- Significant improvement of TVL
- Additional support for start-up
- Expansion of stock subsidy
- Relaxation of Tozo and introduction of TONK
- Relaxation of deferment of tax payments
- Expansion of work-related expenses scheme
- Other tax measures
- Measures for the agricultural and horticultural sector
Do you have any questions?
Please contact your regular contact person within Horlings. You can also contact the Horlings corona helpdesk:
Anne-Marie Dijkhorst (for employment law matters)
Joshua Jung (for tax matters)