Tax Returns

Nico Vlug
+31 (0)20 5700 020

We deal with tax returns in the fields of income tax, corporation tax, wage tax and VAT. We also process all of the other taxes that you may be faced with as an entrepreneur, such as employee insurance contributions etc.

Wage tax

Wage tax is the tax imposed on the employee’s wages. The employer deducts this tax from the employees’ wages and transfers it to the Tax and Customs Administration, together with the contributions due.


All entrepreneurs have VAT to contend with. You either pay VAT and/or transfer VAT. VAT can sometimes put considerable constraints on liquidities. Our knowledge will help you understand the fiscal and financial risks that this can entail.

Income tax

As an entrepreneur, you will also have to pay income tax on your annual income. It is therefore crucial that you calculate your income. Up-to-date knowledge of the fiscal laws and regulations and an understanding of what this means for your income tax are vital in this regard. Horlings’ tax advisors have this expertise.

Corporation tax

If you own a public limited liability company (bv) or a public limited company (nv), you will need to file a corporation tax return on behalf of your company. The same sometimes applies to foundations and associations too. Horlings’ tax advisors know exactly when this applies to you and do everything they can to keep the corporation tax as low as possible.

Contact Horlings

Robert Johan
+31 (0)20 5700 200

Neem contact op