Corona-crisis | Newsletter no. 9 | 2020: What is included in the third support package?
Topicality | 7 September 2020
Support for businesses that have been affected by the consequences of coronavirus is being extended until 1 July 2021. This was announced by the government on Friday, 28 August. What is changing?
- NOW scheme extended, but with stricter conditions
- Tozo 3.0: introduction of means test
- TVL: higher amount, but more stringent requirements
- Fiscal measures scaled back
- Credit facilities extended and new facilities may be introduced
- Possible insurance for events sector
- Supplementary social package
We are keen to ensure we provide up-to-date information. As we are writing, however, new additions or improvements to the support package may be announced by the government. The overview in this Coronavirus Newsletter is based on the information available as at 8 p.m. on Sunday.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact your regular contact person within Horlings. You can also contact the Horlings corona helpdesk:
Anne-Marie Dijkhorst (for employment law matters)
Joshua Jung (for tax matters)